Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nightshade

You were there in the morning.
rejections,curses,too cliche but bittersweet was your attitude,you the man who never changes.
Most consistent but with changes,irony... must be because he never changes yet he changes.
As midnight winds awaken my pores i opt to secure your warmth your breath...your consistent affection but my loins burn for , satisfaction.
the notions of your shaft's sensation as its motions,motions for my content reaction
but you shot me down with a venomous shot of belladonna,
Belladonna gives me fever! i am burning
My heart rate increases,with frequent wheezes
as u inject me with belladonna...
I panic and wait for you to examine my state
but the night was more important than my shade
that midnight longing for security and comfort
My behavior provoked a sexual drought
You wouldn't touch me ,you rebuked my caresses
My gentle plea to be...to be... to be loved and felt and breathed and helped
all because of the first shot,my arrow fired to your heart with my dose for you
the belladonna.

an act returned as i make you numb with my shot of belladonna
the lies, deceit this extreme heat
of tension between us and also the fever
from the,venomous sting and bitter taste of yours and my belladonna.
i guess b4 u gave me the anesthetic u needed to give me the belladonna!
my pupils become dilated as i become infatuated by these changes caused by your dose of the belladonna.
calm my trembling nerves, my muscles all the ear aches ,toothaches head aches that it makes
this thing called love ...with 1 shot of belladonna
I wish to bathe ...in nightshade just to be healed by the belladonna.
take my mind to a higher plain with our joint fever, feed off my inner heat
cover no cover as we sin
satisfy that void within, fill the hole i was born with
read my mind see my intentions
i love the taste of belladonna.
our love is the belladonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment